Exhibition of Huge Railway Model „Makieta City” in Warsaw and Gdańsk
- Direct – children, youth, parents, modelling enthusiasts, railways, queues, inhabitants of Warsaw, Trójmiasto and surrounding areas)
- Indirect – local and city media, parenting and lifestyle media and parenting bloggers
Makieta City is a world captured in miniature – The surface of more than 1000 sqm , almost a kilometre of winding tracks, endless tunnels, loud locomotives, rush wagons and the daily routine of the local community. The purpose of the exhibition is, among others popularization of modelling among children and adolescents as one of the forms of creative development and providing unforgettable experiences through fun interactive railway models.
- Press briefing for journalists in Warsaw and Gdańsk
- Preparation and distribution of press releases on the exhibition
- Emailing to schools and kindergartens in the Mazowieckie and Pomorskie Voivodship
- Radio and internet contests
The success of the information campaign is confirmed by thousands of tickets sold for the show of the Huge Railway Model – both in Warsaw and Gdańsk, where the exhibition was stationed in the summer. The success of the exhibitions is also nearly 250 publications. The show is highly regarded by radio stations such as Antyradio, Radio ESKA Trójmiasto, Radio Eska Warszawa, Polskie Radio Gdańsk, Polskie Radio Program 1, Program 3, Program 4, RMF Maxxx Trójmiasto, RMF Maxxx Warszawa, Radio Wawa or Polskie Radio RDC. There were a lot of news about the campaign and its activities among others in Gazeta Wyborcza, Super Express, Nasze Miasto, Dziennik Łódzki, Viktor Gimnazjalisty or Twoje Dziecko.
ITBC Communication Sp. z o.o.
ul. Kłopotowskiego 22
tel.: (+48) 22 250 49 10
© ITBC Communication