Opening of Brama Mazur shopping mall in Ełk
- Direct – inhabitants of Ełk and the nearest regions
- Indirect – local media
Due to the opening of the Brama Mazur shopping mall in Ełk, the agency has prepared a communication plan to inform local media about this event. The main purpose of communication was to build / tread emotions – by “dosing” information on the inauguration.
- Three weeks before the opening, there was a press conference for local media.
- Journalists received an invitation in the form of a teaser, referring to the slogan “Opening with a smile”: the first postage stamp in the form of a smiley ball, with the words “You will smile on August 13th”, the second one – the right invitation.
- During the meeting, representatives of the local press had the opportunity to meet with the city president and the investor, and to see the interior of the shopping mall for a few weeks before putting the building into operation.
- In the following weeks, journalists received press releases, which provided them with information about the shopping mall and its opening and the accompanying attractions.
- On the day of the official inauguration journalists were invited to the shopping mall before opening the door for the inhabitants of Ełk to see the final investment effect and to document the event.
- One week after the opening, the media received information about 100 thousand people who visited the shopping mall in the first days after opening.
The visible result of the conducted information campaign was the great interest of the inhabitants of Ełk during the ceremony of opening of the shopping mall. Within the first week of its operation it was visited by 100 thousand people. Over 70 positive publications have appeared in the local and industry media – before the opening and in the first days after the opening.
ITBC Communication Sp. z o.o.
ul. Kłopotowskiego 22
tel.: (+48) 22 250 49 10
© ITBC Communication