Public relations services for Zebra Technologies
- Partners and distributors of Zebra Technologies
- Potential customers in sectors such as logistics and transport, retail, manufacturing, healthcare and hospitality.
- Public opinion
- The agency started work for the Polish branch of Zebra Technologies in 2015. It took place just after Zebra took over the mobile enterprise solutions division from Motorola Solutions, for which PR and marketing management is provided by ITBC Communication since 2004.
- The role of the agency was to promote the company, solutions, technology and customer representatives in business, IT, channel IT and sectoral media.
- Zebra Technologies has also expected from agency the marketing support to promote its solutions in the sales channel and for customers.
- Running a press office, media contacts, tracking calendars and publishing plans, monitoring media
- Creation and distribution of press releases
- Experts positioning: arranging speeches, comments, expert texts by Zebra Technologies representatives in the media
- Organization of press meetings during which Zebra Technologies meet with journalists
- Content marketing: translation and editing of works such as whitepapers, brochures, corporate filmmaking
- Media planning: arranging advertising in printed and online media, including negotiating prices for advertising space, developing content and graphics of advertisements and sponsored articles.
- Arranging email marketing campaigns
- Organization of photo sessions for Zebra Technologies employees
- Comprehensive organization of a large, all-day event for distributors and partners
- Financial support of marketing activities on a hub basis
As a result of PR activities, business, IT, IT channel and sectoral media are systematically featured with solutions, speeches, interviews, and expert articles from Zebra Technologies. The number of media publications generated by the agency in 2016 increased by 28.5% in comparison to the previous year.
ITBC Communication Sp. z o.o.
ul. Kłopotowskiego 22
tel.: (+48) 22 250 49 10
© ITBC Communication