Premiere of new product for graphics
- Beginner graphic artists and professionals
- Marketing experts using graphics software in their work
- Trading partners, computer store owners
- Journalists from the technological media
In 2016 Corel introduced the 18th version of its flagship graphics software, CorelDRAW Graphics Suite, with the X8 logo. The aim of the campaign was to reach new customers to the widest possible audience and prospective clients by using the marketing budget.
- Inviting of media representatives and business partners to the Warsaw club The View for the presentation of the new software. The character of the place and the atmosphere of the meeting were related to the birthday party (reference to the age of 18 versions of the software). The presentation was given by Aleksy Pawluczuk, lecturer at the Academy of Fine Arts in Krakow.
- Arranging editorial tests in the press and on computer portals.
- Organization of four practical workshops for computer graphics and marketing professionals. Workshops focused on topics such as logo design, material printing, leaflet design.
- Over 50 journalists and partners present at the launch meeting.
- Articles about the new product published in news and product review sections in major portals and technology magazines, such as DobreProgramy.pl, Komputer Świat, PC Format, Chip.
- A single workshop attracted an average of 40 participants, i.e. the maximum assumed number.
ITBC Communication Sp. z o.o.
ul. Kłopotowskiego 22
tel.: (+48) 22 250 49 10
© ITBC Communication