„LUBIĘ KASZĘ – KASZA NA STÓŁ, NA ZDROWIE, NA CO DZIEŃ” CAMPAIGN
3rd edition, 2015
Federacja Branżowych Związków Producentów Rolnych
- Direct – women aged 30 to 50, urban residents, including mothers
- Indirect – national and local media, women, health and parenting, culinary bloggers
According to a survey conducted by the research company Inquiry on a group of 1000 Poles, Poles rarely eat the groats: only 1% of them eat groats every day or nearly every day and 9% eat them several times a week. The most commonly selected groat is buckwheat (73% of the respondents), usually served with loose and combining with meat. Meanwhile, cereal products are an important part of the nutritional pyramid and should cover at least 50-60% of the energy supplied during the day. The main purpose of the campaign was to encourage consumers to include groats on their daily diets and to popularize the consumption of different types of groats among children, adolescents and adults by providing information on the culinary and nutritional value of this product.
- Cooperation with well-known chef and lover of Polish cuisine – Andrzej Polan.
- Cooperation with a nutrition expert.
- Culinary workshops for residents of Gdańsk and Wrocław.
- Contest for internet surfers for groat dishes.
- Contest for bloggers.
- Workshops for bloggers – winners of the competition – with the participation of Andrzej Polan.
- Profile on Facebook.
Numerous press publications as well as invitations to radio or television (including breakfast programs on TVP1 and TVP2). The campaign and its activities were written about, among others in Claudia, Świat Kobiety, Super Linia, Fakt or Nasze Miasto and portals: zwierciadlo.pl, polki.pl, newseria.pl, kobieta.dziennik.pl, jemradio.pl, foodandkitchen.pl, mamdziecko. interia.pl. Activities undertaken during the 3rd edition of the campaign resulted in nearly 300 publications.
ITBC Communication Sp. z o.o.
ul. Kłopotowskiego 22
tel.: (+48) 22 250 49 10
© ITBC Communication